To use your Credit or Debit Card to make a single donation please follow the button below to our payment page.
Please ensure you put the person or purpose of your donation in the bill/reference box.
To set up an ongoing Direct Debit from your bank account or Credit Card, use the link below to our Ezidebit form.
Please ensure you put the recipients name and your name in the Your Reference * box. eg (giftforname/yourname)
Who or what can I support financially?
- A donation to help WEC in Australia as we Care, Mobilise and send workers to other countries to Reach People and plant Churches,
- A donation to a team or project of WEC workers overseas,
- A donation to a WEC person you know to support their ministry.
How can I make an Internet Banking donation?
- set it up as a periodic or single payment through your Internet Banking. Use this form for our account details and to let us know when you send the donation to us.
How do ensure we send your donation to the correct place?
- When we receive your gift we note the recipient or designation and allocate it to a special designated fund.
- At the end of each month we total all the amounts in each fund and process them into a series of transactions.
- These transactions transfer the total of each fund from our bank account to a nominated bank account owned by the WEC member, team or project. We also send a statement listing all the gifts and donors for that month.
- If the nominated bank account is in Australia, we use a simple bank transfer to the account.
- If the nominated bank account is overseas, we send the money via Western Union in the respective bank accounts currency.
- Some WEC teams, members or projects request that the funds are sent to an overseas WEC treasurer responsible for distributing the money locally. Again we use Western Union to send the money to the nominated WEC Branch bank account for the treasurer to manage the transfers locally.
Can I get a Tax Deduction for my donation?
Donations to WEC members, teams and some projects are NOT TAX deductible.
Does WEC take out Admin Fees from my donation?
All of your donation is sent to your designated purpose, except for some third party bank fees we have no control over, WEC administration covers all bank fees incurred with your gift.
Can I make my donation by Cheque?
We do accept cheques for donations. Please make them out to WEC International and include a note for who the donation is for.
They may be posted to:
PO Box 1292
East Victoria Park WA 6981