STOMP - Short Term Overseas Mission Program - the best way to get
your feet wet in world missions. Whether alone or as part of a team, in
one of many nations, no matter your age, experience or background there
is something you can do. For as little as one week all the way to two
years there are opportunities for you.
Find your place in God's plan for this world, adventure awaits.
Take the leap today.
An Individual STOMP
"Individual Stomp logo"
An Individual STOMP is a unique program aimed at tailoring your trip
to your preferred location, timing and ministry interests. We want to
give you an opportunity to learn what it means to share your faith
cross-culturally, and to demonstrate God’s love practically by
supporting WEC’s ongoing work around the world. There are many
- Supporting a family with the education and care of their children.
- Working at a school that cares for children of cross cultural workers.
- A Betel Internship, living with a community that helps people with addiction gain freedom and wholeness in Christ. (England, India, Spain)
- Teaching English whilst connecting to a team of cross cultural workers.
- Learn a language and culture as an Intern with a cross cultural team.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WEC representative in your State.
For a list of short and long term opportunities check out here