A tailor made STOMP - Short Term Overseas Mission Programme - can be organised for individuals, couples or families. It is one of the best ways to get your feet wet in world missions. Travel to one of many nations, no matter your age, experience or background and get stuck in serving there. For as little as one week or as long as two years there are a host of opportunities open for you.
Find your place in God's plan for this world, the adventure awaits...
Sign up and get involved today!
Tailor made STOMPs
A tailor made STOMP is a unique programme aimed at tailoring your trip to your preferred location, timing and ministry interests. We want to give you an opportunity to learn what it means to share your faith cross-culturally, and to demonstrate God’s love practically by supporting WEC’s ongoing work around the world. There are many opportunities including:
- Supporting a family with the education and care of their children.
- Working at a school that cares for children of cross cultural workers.
- A Betel Internship, living with a community that helps people with addiction gain freedom and wholeness in Christ. (England, India, Spain)
- Teaching English whilst connecting to a team of cross cultural workers.
- Learn a language and culture as an Intern with a cross cultural team.
- Helping with sports ministries in various countries.
There is a list of short and long term opportunities here