A Christian residential college in South Asia, which specialises in teaching building and construction, is prayerfully searching for a builder-instructor. They would like someone who has specialised in masonry (with further education or qualifications in draftsmanship plus practical experience on the building side) and who desires to pass on his/her knowledge and know-how to the students.
- Completed craftsman training, if possible with some training in leading and teaching. Minimum of 4 years vocational experience.
- Able to draw plans and calculate the estimation for outside work projects.
- Willing to live near by the students and care for them.
- Able to encourage and teach young people spiritually and vocationally.
- Emotionally mature and stable temperament.
- Ability to work as a close-knit team.
- Active Christian who belongs to a church.
- Willing to understand and adapt (when necessary) to the local culture.
- Has a driver's licence.
This position would suit a married couple.