Team STOMPS take groups of up to ten people, led by experienced WEC workers. These short-term missions last between two and four weeks and are a great option if you only have a short time to spare. Develop your skills through serving the poor, working with children, teaching English, hands-on practical jobs or using musical gifts in creative outreach. You will have the opportunity to learn from God and fellow team members. Be open to new experiences and be prepared to have your faith stretched!
Check out our 2019 Stomp Brochure
To find out STOMPS we are planning please click here
An Individual STOMP
An Individual STOMP is a unique program aimed at tailoring your trip to your preferred location, timing and ministry interests. We want to give you an opportunity to learn what it means to share your faith cross-culturally, and to demonstrate God’s love practically by supporting WEC’s ongoing work around the world. There are many opportunities including:
- Supporting a family with the education and care of their children.
- Working at a school that cares for children of cross cultural workers.
- A Betel Internship, living with a community that helps people with addiction gain freedom and wholeness in Christ. (England, India, Spain)
- Teaching English whilst connecting to a team of cross cultural workers.
- Learn a language and culture as an Intern with a cross cultural team.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WEC representative in your State.