WEC Switzerland branch has an opportunity for someone to provide IT support. The role would involve the following:
- First point of contact for IT- support requests from workers in the Swiss Support Branch and workers abroad.
- Acquisition, maintenance and further development of network, server and computer infrastructure.
- Maintenance work (backup control, updates, monitoring).
- Create and manage client installations as well as users.
- Introduce staff to programme applications.
- Cooperation with international IT team.
- The workload amounts to 40%.
- Experience / Qualification in IT (including networks / data security)
- Language: German / English (B2)
- Visa / work permit to serve in Switzerland
As with other WEC positions, this is position is unsalaried as all WEC personnel look to God to provide their personal needs.
Duration: 2+ Years