Worldview Centre for Intercultural Studies in seeking a full-time farm manager. The role includes farm management, day-to-day operations and training of students and other volunteers. It would be suitable for a single person, or family and could be short term (1-2 years) or long term (more than two years).
The Farm Manager would be involved in:
- Management and practice in consultation with the Leadership Team and Property Management Committee with a view to sound business practice.
- Manage the following aspects of the farm:
*Animals: cattle, chickens, sheep, pigs
*Check and maintain fences regularly
*Organise farm experiences and daily farm duties for students and volunteers
*Supervise volunteers in practical work (with the Maintenance Manager)
*Maintain and improve the farm within the general goals of Worldview as a training ministry and practical environment which will help students to become better practical servants of Jesus
As a member of the Worldview team, the role also includes:
- Attending and participating in staff meetings, prayer times and joint Worldview fellowship times
- Encouraging a missionary vision within Worldview
- Being active in evangelism, discipling and church life at some meaningful level
- Promoting missionary vision outside the Centre
Duration: 1-2 Years