Sibanor Health Clinic and HIV Centre is seeking a Data Entry Clerk. The clinic provides:
- Specialist services in malnutrition and HIV in addition to general outpatients/acute care and a small inpatient ward.
- Outreach at the clinic and home visits.
- Non communicable disease clinics and screening for NCDs in the villages
Your duties would include:
- Keeping records up to date by the daily entering of data
- Managing the inpatient database
- Collecting and entering all of the data for the monthly statistics
- Keeping the chronic care database up to date
As the clinic is under the management of the local church, you would work under Gambian leadership with a mainly local team. Besides this role, there are many opportunities to get involved with local church, youth club and village outreach, depending on your gifts and skills. Serve the Lord in many ways in evangelism with the local church and the clinic.
Qualifications: Basic computer skills. Intermediate English. An ability to work with people, enjoy challenges and be flexible is essential. This job can be done successfully by a school leaver but a person of any age would be suitable. Single or married accommodation available.
Duration: 6-12 Months