Cornerstone College in The Netherlands looking for a full-time staff member to manage the preparations, cooking, purchasing, and other duties related to providing one meal each weekday throughout our school year for around 80 people.
Cornerstone is an English-speaking Bible College for Mission Training in the Netherlands which is a work of WEC International. Our students come from all over the world, and from a variety of church backgrounds.
Responsibilities of the caterer: Supervise all meals that the college provides; Develop a balanced menu; Purchase food, and be involved in purchasing new kitchen equipment; Oversee purchase and storage of bulk supplies for catering and household; Students and volunteers assist the Caterer in practical ways (cutting and preparing vegetables, shopping, tea & coffee preparation, wash up teams and dining room preparation); Train and supervise kitchen helpers; Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in kitchen, cellar, wash up area, outside freezer and courtyard.
We are seeking someone who:
• Loves Jesus Christ and wants to serve others
• Has experience in kitchen work (cooking and food preparation)
• Is ready to learn more as they serve
• Likes to live and work among others from diverse backgrounds
• Wants to get involved with those in our community for times of ministry and spiritual growth.
Country: The Netherlands
Duration: 2+ Years